360 Product Photography Test
[AREA5TITLE]Model and Mannequin 360 Photo Light Box Studios [AREA5TITLE] [AREA5DESC] Save time and space shooting mannequins and models with these embedded product photography turntables and lighting. [AREA5DESC]
[AREA6TITLE] The 360 Phenomenon [AREA6TITLE] [AREA6DESC]
Ortery started creating 360 product photography turntables in 2006. As companies continually adopt better ways of communicating product value, the need to create 360 product views has only grown.
360 animations are commonly used in eCommerce because of thier ability to:
- Increase eCommerce conversion rates
- Make online shopping fun. 360 animations can be played with
- Provide more information. Hotspots, annotations, links and other realated info can be added
- Keep potential customers engaged and on a website longer
- Build consumer trust. Seeing a product from every angle before purchasing is important
- Reduce product returns
- Provide an easy and intuitive viewing experience for large items online
Ortery products are fully battle-tested.
- 360 Wobble-free technology
- Product Centering Features
- Extremely Accurate Rotation
- Fast Capture Speed
This patented, breakthrough allows users to:
- Control and dim LED light from the bottom
- Easily capture product shots and 360 photos on pure white or transparent backgrounds
- Adjust Turntable Speed
Buy one system and get more than just 360's. Create everything you need: Professional stills, 360 animations, videos, animated GIF, custom defined sequences, fans, close ups and more. With hundreds of output options, you create how your 360 product views will look and be interactive.
- JPG, TIFF, RAW, PNG
- HTML5, GIF
- MOV, MP4
Our HTML5 360 Animations can be used online on all platforms and browsers. They can also be easily shared and viewed offline.
- Fully responsive
- Optimized for mobile viewing
- Custom plugins and a 360 implementation guide are offered to Ortery customers - free
Save, Host & Share
AUTOMATICALLY SHOOT & UPLOAD CONTENT TO THE WEB
With this integrated solution, you can save images, 360 animations and videos you create directly to the cloud where they can be quickly shared via email, displayed on a web page or used inside an eCommerce website. SAAS Photo is the most efficient way to go from image capture to online product display.
[VIDEO2DESC] [VIDEO2GOURL]https://www.youtube.com/embed/geOCH7Qp2vA[VIDEO2GOURL] [VIDEO2URLTITLE]TRY IT FREE![VIDEO2URLTITLE]
“Thanks for being so responsive - you don't get that from many hardware vendors!”