Wine & Spirits bottles photography with PackshotCreator
RAPIDLY CREATE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS & ANIMATIONS OF WINE & SPIRITS PRODUCTS
The rapid growth in marketing platforms and online sales has significantly increased the demand for visuals. In order to boost your wine and spirits sales and build trust with customers, you need to the right workflow to create and provide professional product photos. With PackshotCreator photo studios, the visual production process is streamlined: from the placement of your wine and spirit bottles to the exporting finished images.
BOOST PRODUCTIVITY WITH AUTOMATED PRODUCT PHOTO SOLUTIONS
The wine business is all about passion, which is why we offer photo solutions that facilitate some of your key marketing tasks. Set up professional photoshoots as efficiently as possible, on your own schedule and create still, multiple view, and 360° custom animations of your products
ESSENTIAL FEATURES & ITS BENEFITS FOR WINE & SPIRITS PHOTOGRAPHY
- Use the Hyperfocus feature when photographing batches of wine bottles for box sets and deliveries: red, white, rosé, table wines, organic vintages or gourmet baskets. With our automatic focus stacking technology, your visuals will be 100% clear even for bottles placed in both the foreground and background of the image. Website visitors will be able to read your labels and see every detail of your products.
- Configure and record photoshoot settings for a red wine vintage from Burgundy, a selection of bourbons or multiple brands of vodka. The contents and containers are different and your photographs will be too.
- With the PackshotOneClick feature, save time by simultaneously exporting the same file or a group of files onto multiple formats (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, RAW, HTML5, GIF, MOV, and MOV4).
- The Multi Product Capture feature lets you shoot wine bottles together, then automatically divide and export them onto separate files.
HIGH QUALITY RESULTS: TESTIMONIAL FROM OUR USERS
Online retail of wines and spirits has to deal with a triple challenge: upload visuals to a website or application for wine lovers on a very short timeline, photograph dozens, or sometimes even thousands of bottles in one go, and provide future website visitors with professional quality images.
“Our difficulty was to create our website within a short deadline. We thus needed a flexible and effective photographic solution to quickly obtain professional results. We discovered PackshotCreator thanks to their strong online presence. We were convinced by their strong product presentation and their impressive client roster. Now we produce uniform, very high quality photographs that meet all our requirements.”
- Alexander Vatus, Representative for Vin-malin.com
“A bottle of wine’s shape, label, and capsule make it magnificent. Thanks to PackshotCreator, we obtain photographs that restore the beauty of our bottles and our customers can perfectly visualize each wine bottle. As we are not dependednt on one photograph, this flexible photographic solution is very effective in producing professional quality visuals in-house”.
- Eric Gallan, marketing and sales manager at SARL Jean Merlaut.
OUR RECOMMENDATIONS TO YOU